Monday, April 2, 2012

Writer's Block

I've hit a blogging slump. I have things I want to write about, but I can't seem to sit down and form the words.

In no particular order, here are some topics I want to cover:
  • Gifts of the Spirit
  • Why I don't believe in Heavenly Mother
  • Repentance isn't a checklist
  • The restoration of the gospel isn't finished yet
  • Why (and how) I'm a pro-life feminist
  • What the scriptures really say about interfaith marriage
Does anyone have any requests for which one I should tackle first? (I figure if I know someone wants to read about a particular topic, maybe it will be easier to write.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all, but the bit about pro-life feminist and why you don't believe in Heavenly Mother sound interesting.

Anonymous said...

I second the Heavenly Mother topic and would love to read about the Gifts of the Spirit.

Anonymous said...

off topic, but would love an update re: have you retaken the bar and how'd you do?