Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Bloggernacle First Ward

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20

I'm ill today, so I unfortunately didn't make it to church. While sitting at home in my pajamas, valiantly trying to keep my germs to myself, I decided that I would attend the Bloggernacle First Ward. I'm grateful that we have the opportunity to gather together virtually in Christ's name. It's no substitute for actual church services, but it's a nice way to spend the occasional sick day.

The opening hymn was Press Forward Saints, with Geoff J at New Cool Thang as chorister.

Sam MB gave a review at By Common Consent of a book containing sermons of Jeffrey R. Holland.

TheFaithfulDissident exhorted us at Feminist Mormon Housewives to make room for our fellow saints with differing views.

In other news, my legal writing and research paper is due tomorrow evening, so I'll be reappearing on the blogs after that's over with. I've got some good posts coming up, so keep reading! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: