Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I have much to be thankful for this year. When I count my blessings, I realize that God has richly and abundantly blessed me.

1. Against all odds, I got accepted back into law school. Not only did I get back into law school, but I got into a school considerably higher ranked than the one that kicked me out the first time around.
2. At a time when many good people are out of work, I still have a job.
3. I am reasonably healthy, and my loved ones enjoy good health, too.
4. I have a sweet and loving cat who brightens my day.
5. I'm part of an intellectually and spiritually uplifting community online composed of my fellow saints.

There are too many blessings to number; these are just a few. Have a happy Thanksgiving, and please remember to count your blessings!

No comments: